Coffee & Tea
Price Range : Under $10 ($)
Adress: 4430 York Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90041
Phone: (323) 340-8059
- turned_in_notHealth ScoreA
- credit_cardAccepts Credit CardsYes
- local_parkingParkingPrivate Lot
- directions_bikeBike ParkingYes
- transit_enterexitOutdoor SeatingYes
- turned_in_notGood for WorkingYes
- turned_in_notGender Neutral RestroomsYes
My experience was terrific for a 630 Saturday morning! Lol. Mark greeted me with a great attitude, smile and was super friendly. Thanks for the wonderful service. Will return soon.
This Sbucks drive thru is consistently, freakishly slow.
In dire need of new slash additional store manager.
One of the worst Starbucks ever: horrible customer service, orders are never complete, and waiting time is just insane. Something needs to be done about this...
Hours of operation displayed on Saturday says until 11:00pm. Arrived at location at maybe 9:20pm. They said go to the drive thru. I asked the barista at the drive thru what time time inside is open until, he said 10 or 10:30pm. He gave me my order (missing items), I realized it on my drive and drove back. Arrived back at around 9:40pm and the doors already locked. My suggestions are 3 fold:
1) please put up accurate signage.
2) please give correct information if signage is incorrect.
3) hire employees who actually want to be there. Those baristas look like they hated their lives.
I assume that it's normal to give your customer 8 parts ice and 2 parts drink. What in the actual?! And this isn't the first time I've had my drink replicate the waters of Antarctica. Maybe this is a lesson to stop getting ice beverages from Starbucks.
Maybe Starbucks should use all this ice to help stop the ice caps from melting. Because I swear I saw penguins and polar bears swimming in my drink because of the excessive amount of ice. I mean there's so much ice in my drink you would assume that Ice Cube was sponsoring Starbucks.